Saturday 28 March 2009

Time to start sorting out little batches of pretty antique fabric for Spring projects

I often find my stock room almost over-whelmed with really lovely but very small scraps of antique and vintage fabric, so from time to time, I bundle it up, and sell the batches for pretty patchwork and other projects. This is the first batch I have put together today, all French antique cottons, such lovely colours and flowers! I will be sorting out lots of these bundles to sell in my ebay shop next week.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely need some of those!!! And I love the roses in your latest post! But I knew I would!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so pretty, I would like to keep them all, but my stock room is overflowing with gorgeous little scraps! I can't wait for my Scheuers... xx

    ReplyDelete