Saturday 2 April 2011

My Guilty Treat....


I was at a favourite Brocante a couple of weeks ago when my eye caught this thing of beauty that had only just been brought over from France and was priced up as a real bargain! At first I thought it was a fancy fainting couch (as the lovely Niles deliciously calls his in Frasier) or chaise longue, but with both ends there I think it is classed as a sofa. It even has it's two bolster cushions upholstered in matching grey silk damask. I fell in love with it in an instant; my old chaise is falling apart, I only use it to heap textiles on, and have to warn visitors not to sit on it! I asked very nicely if they could keep it for me if I put a deposit dowm and luckily they agreed. Yesterday it arrived, and needless to say I am thrilled. I had better smarten up the rest of the studio now...


No comments:

Post a Comment