Monday 28 February 2011

Perfectly Pretty Storage Solutions!












I came across this wonderful quote on Twitter the other day; it sums up not only my aspirations but also my rather messy, cluttered reality:
'I want to lead the Victorian life, surrounded by exquisite clutter.' - Freddie Mercury
These beautiful vintage & antique French fabric-covered boxes make eye-catching storage solutions if you are like me and have far too much 'exquisite clutter'! They are yet another way to bring flowers, prettiness and textiles into the home. Some of these will be for sale in my website later today, and hopefully more to come as I go buying again now the Spring is almost upon us.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Lois, I have started keeping these boxes for storage too! See you tomorrow? Lizzie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are hard to resist, aren't they! I shall look forward to seeing you tomorrow, fingers crossed for some fine weather... Lois x

    ReplyDelete