Friday 5 August 2011

A new Brocante in East Sussex: 'Chapelle Rouge'

















Some friends of mine recently opened a large French Brocante-style Barn in West Sussex to sell their wonderful finds: rustic oak furniture, armoires etc, Linen sheets & bedding, textiles, kitchenalia, gardenalia (if there is such a word), architectural salvage and so much more. Here are a few photos I took on my visit today. If ever you are in West Sussex, it is definitely worth a visit.

Chapelle Rouge
Cherry Tree Farm
Henfield Road
Small Dole
BN5 9XT

Tel: 07931660592

grayman57@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I've only just discovered your beautiful blog. I've already added you to my favorites, as I'm certain that I will be visiting again and again. Thank you for sharing this lovely brocante with me today. I'm smitten with that lovely tub with the blue stripe. Oh, how I wish there was a simple way to get it to the United States.

    Smiles,

    Carol

    ReplyDelete