Friday 6 February 2009

And So It Begins...

Hi, welcome to my blogspot, where I hope to soon start chattering about my obsessive search for weird and wonderful antique and vintage textiles. I set up Morgaine Le Fay Antique Textiles a couple of years ago, and I have been having so much fun and finding so many beautiful things that I thought I would set up a blog. I am a bit of a technophobe (understatement), so my apologies in advance, it will probably be a while before I work out how to post anything interesting! I still haven't found out how to post photos, so this page will look a little sad and boring for a while...

Hopefully, I will be able to post photos and diary entries of some of my adventures and gorgeous textile finds. Oh, I forgot to mention, this blog will also attempt to share with you my struggles with my kitchen garden - I am an enthusiastic but not very good gardener - and my culinary exploits, I am a firm believer in seasonal, organic and local food, I love to grow my own and cook my own. There may even be some recipes as I get to grips with seasonal produce throughout the year, marmalades, chutney's etc.

Thanks for reading this, please check back in a while, but bear in mind, it may be a while before I manage to get going with this!


No comments:

Post a Comment